Sofitel Melbourne On Collins is Melbourne’s ‘Hotel for the Arts’, blending French-inspired elegance and luxury with the best that Melbourne has to offer. At Sofitel we craft Magnifique moments by surprising with a tailored service that creates unforgettable experiences.
We currently have an opportunity for a Director of Sales & Marketing to lead the team and brand, in positioning the hotel as the premier luxury hotel of the region. Progress your career by joining our leading luxury hotel group, AccorHotels.
- Development, sustain, maximise yield and grow business from all source market segments to exceed the targeted revenue
- Manage strong relationships with senior decision makers from key PCO’s, corporate accounts and travel agents
- Refine sales strategy for business development and reservations sales
- Develop, implement and monitor sales and marketing campaigns including e commerce and social media initiatives
- Lead and develop the next generation of Sales & Marketing professionals
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Proven track record of growing market share in targeted areas
- Extensive experience working in a luxury hotel sales environment
- Proven experience working with Owners and Senior Management
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and presentation.
- Build your brand and grow at an iconic Melbourne luxury hotel
- Local and international career opportunities with Sofitel and AccorHotels
- Competitive market salary