List your Event
VTIC hosts a range of professional development and networking events throughout the year. Have a look at our upcoming events to see what is coming up next.
We would like to include other industry events on our calendar to keep the industry informed. If you have an industry event that you would like to advertise on vtic.com.au please go to the upcoming events page and complete the online form to list your event.
As one of Australia’s most visited state tourism websites, visitvictoria.com receives approximately 500,000 visits per month (Source: Google Analytics). If you have a regional event, big or small, that you would like listed on the Tourism Victoria events website, event organisers can do this by registering at my.visitvictoria.com. This promotion is free and can include your own images, and even a Google map link to make finding your event nice and easy!
Five great reasons to list your event on visitvictoria.com
- Events can be listed FREE!
- Reach more visitors on Victoria's state tourism website
- Marketing muscle of Tourism Victoria - visitvictoria.com is supported by Tourism Victoria's multi-million dollar marketing campaign combining advertising across TV, press and brochures, aimed at attracting visitors both domestically and internationally. Visitvictoria.com/postcards is also promoted each week on Channel Nine’s popular travel program Postcards.
- Promote your event to the travel industry - Event listings on visitvictoria.com can also be stored with the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW), accessed by tourism websites across Australia.
- By creating your own event listing online at my.visitvictoria.com you have the flexibiity to update details as you need to.
For more information visit my.visitvictoria.com or call the VTIC office on 8662 5425.