‘Boost your Business’ Voucher program
Are you looking for funding to develop international markets, develop or commercialise a new product or boost your business capabilities? The Victorian Government has just released a brand new group of grants under the name ‘Boost your Business’.
There are four streams within the program:
- Asia Gateway – up to $50,000 (dollar for dollar co-contribution) is available to support Victorian businesses develop and implement market development plans to increased export and business activities with our top Asian trading partners. The Victorian Chamber is a Registered Service Provider for this stream. To start applying call Shirley Ng from our Global Team on (03) 8662 5172.
- Advanced Victorian Manufacturing – up to $50,000 (dollar for dollar co-contribution) is available to support the development and adoption of new or improved capability, products, business models and processes and/or the entering of new export markets and securing of global supply chain opportunities.
- Food Innovation – up to $50,000 (dollar for dollar co-contribution) is available to help companies access the know-how needed to innovate, diversify, improve productivity and take new and innovative products to market.
- Social Enterprise Capability – up to $25,000 to support building business capacity and skills to support the viability, sustainability and growth of social enterprises.
Each stream has different eligibility criteria and guidelines. Common to the first three streams, businesses must be based in Victoria and employ between 20 and 200 staff or have an annual turnover of more than $1.5 million. The Social Enterprise Capability stream does not specify a minimum annual turnover or staffing levels.
Export and Regional Wine Support Package
- International Wine Tourism Grants – grants of up to $250,000 for initiatives that will grow the number of (and/or the spend by) tourists visiting a region of Australian for the purposes of international wine tourism. Co-contributions apply and applications from consortia are encouraged. Applications close on Friday 2 March.
- Wine Export Grants – Small and medium sized businesses can claim a reimbursement grant of up to $25,000 for 50 per cent of eligible export promotion expenses incurred on or after 1 January 2018, which can include an allowance of $350 per day for all on ground and incidental costs (capped at 14 days). This grant program is capped at $1 million, with funding accessed on a first-come, first-served basis.
These grants are part of the Federal Government’s $50 million Export and Regional Wine Support Package. The Package aims to assist the transformation of the Australian grape and wine industry by showcasing the nation’s wine tourism offering and driving demand for Australia’s wine exports. Both grants are delivered through Wine Australia.
For all program information (including eligibility, merit criteria, and application forms) click here.