VECCI has been funded by the Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education (DIISRTE) to provide occupation and industry specific information to potential Australian Apprenticeship candidates to help them make an informed decision in choosing the right Australian Apprenticeship pathway in the tourism and hospitality sector.
The VECCI Tourism/Hospitality Adviser can provide information and advice on the following:
- attracting, recruiting and inducting the right candidates, particularly school leavers
- Australian Apprenticeships available within the tourism and hospitality industry
- financial incentives and other benefits available to employers of Australian Apprentices
- connecting potential Australian Apprentices directly with industry professionals
- potential apprentice mentoring and support services through VECCI’s Mentoring Program.
The VECCI Apprenticeships Adviser will be approaching VTIC members in the coming weeks for participation in the program, however for further information please contact Alexandra Parratt, VECCI Apprenticeships Adviser – Tourism & Hospitality by phoning 0466 744 563 or emailing email@example.com.