Conference Coordinator | Peppers Mineral Springs
An easy one hour drive from Tullamarine Airport, Peppers Mineral Springs is situated in the heart of Victoria’s Spa Country in the Daylesford and Macedon Ranges. An elegant 1930’s Daylesford hotel transformed into a deluxe retreat that seamlessly blends architecture, contemporary interiors and the lush countryside, this unique accommodation represents simple luxury, Italian style. Peppers Mineral Springs provide 37 luxurious rooms, onsite restaurant ‘The Argus’, three flexible conference rooms and The Mineral Spa.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Conference Coordinator to join our vibrant team at Peppers Mineral Springs on a Part-Time basis.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a hard worker with a can-do attitude and have the ability to pick things up quickly, You will also be responsible for various tasks including liaising with clients in the lead up to, during and following their special event so creating a professional impression as an ambassador for the hotel at all times will be of utmost importance.
This fast-paced role includes:
- Assisting with all sales enquiries into the department and prompt issuing of conference quotes and contracts;
- Liaising with clients in the lead up to, during and following their events;
- Following up on sales leads and conducting site inspections of the hotels and conference centres;
- Preparing and distributing event orders to the various hotel departments in a timely and accurate manner;
- Processing conference charges and implementing payment terms per company policies;
- Ensure the smooth operation of conferences and events at the hotels.
What we look for
- Previous experience in restaurant or events
- Wedding and event planning or operational supervisor responsibilities highly regarded
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft and strong written communication skills
- Experience within sales or exposure to client management techniques is preferred
What we offer
- Global discounts at all Accor properties
- Discount on Food & Beverage
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Global network of Hospitality professionals
Mantra Group is part of Accor, a leading international accommodation provider. We are dedicated to our people and offer many opportunities both nationally and internationally. Accor Academy offers learning and development opportunities for every employee in a range of different areas. If you aspire to learn about finance, sales, revenue, operations or leadership, there’s something for everyone.