Manager, Attraction, Engagement & Inclusion ($98,396 - $108,724) | Museums Victoria
Museums Victoria is seeking an experienced Human Resources Professional to provide strategic generalist advice, leadership, and support to staff and managers through the implementation of a range of key initiatives that create an engaging and high performing work culture that enhances the contribution to Museums Victoria objectives.
Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, the position of Manager, Attraction, Engagement and Inclusion will be accountable for providing strategic advice, leadership, and support across Museums Victoria through the delivery of three key People & Culture initiatives:
- Development of an Attraction & Retention Strategy;
- Delivery of a Reward and Recognition framework that celebrates the contributions of our people; and
- Delivery of key Diversity and Inclusion initiatives, including but not limited to, developing Museums Victoria's Accessibility & Inclusion Action Plan, and key deliverables in support of MV's response to the introduction of the Gender Equality Act
- To be successful in this role, you will need to be values-driven, agile and flexible, and have the ability to work autonomously while being able to navigate your way through a variety of stakeholder relationships across all levels of Museums Victoria.
As a values-driven HR professional, you will ideally have the following key attributes and experiences:
- High levels of empathy and the proven ability to comprehend organisational dynamics at a strategic level, while being adaptable and agile when working with diverse and complex audiences.
- Demonstratable experience developing key attraction and retention strategies in complex, diverse, and values-driven workplaces.
- Experience project managing and delivering key organisational diversity & inclusion initiatives, on-time and on budget.
- A broad range of generalist HR experience, including but not limited to, organisational development, performance management, and employee relations.
This is a Full-time and Fixed-term position for 12 months, and, the salary on offer is $98,396 per annum (VPS 5.1 - Base of Grade) plus 9.5% superannuation.
To learn more about Museums Victoria, please visit museumsvictoria.com.au/about-us/