- RACV Head Office, Melbourne CBD
- Competitive salary & employee benefits
- Full-time permanent role
RACV is embarking on an exciting journey that will transform the way in which we operate, and services we offer our members. RACV has embarked on an enterprise-wide project to redesign member experience and enable growth through improved business efficiencies and capabilities.
We are seeking a dynamic Business Coordinator with strong organisational and communications skills.
Reporting to the Executive General Manager, you will play a key role in supporting leaders and employees and coordinating activities across the Division.
This is an exciting time to join a diverse company and talented team. The role will be challenging and rewarding as you build collaborative and effective working relationships with RACV business units and the wider Business Coordinator team.
You will be enthusiastic with a passion for building effective working relationships across the business to support collaboration, building of knowledge, and enhancing operational performance whilst contributing to a vibrant environment by being energetic and engaged in everything you do.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Demonstrated admin support experience in a professional environment;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Diary and Event Management experience;
- Project Management and Coordination experience;
- Presentation and reports – creation and formatting skills.
About the role
This is a full-time permanent role. Your primary focus will be:
- Presentation and Report Preparation: obtain data, conduct research and analyse to prepare adhoc and routine presentations, reports, documents, and proposals.
- Business Support: share knowledge; proactively identify opportunities to simplify workflows and deliver operational improvements and efficiencies; work with an outward focus to anticipate operational requirements and team needs.
- Communication: prepare emails, minutes, and correspondence with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Project Management: participate, coordinate and lead specific projects and activities related to the Division and business.
- People Support: maintain information and records such as organisational charts, email groups and support people related activities associated with employees commencing, departing, etc.
- Calendar Management: coordinate and manage team diaries; arrange meetings; prepare relevant material; research, seek approval and book travel requirements.
- Systems Support: maintain divisional intranet information, databases for electronic filing of documentation, including data base back-ups and fostering the use of technologies and collaborative workspaces.
- Administration: consistently provide high level administrative support to the business.
The preferred candidates will have strong Microsoft Office skills as well as computer literacy. Exceptional verbal and written communications is essential.
If you bring with you the experience and capabilities, we are looking for… please apply now!