Novotel and Ibis Melbourne Central
Located in the centre of Melbourne’s CBD, Novotel and Ibis Melbourne Central is a dual brand hotel boasting 483 Accommodation Rooms & Suites. Three exciting outlets – Pretty Boy Italian Steak House, Floyd’s Bar & Goldie Asian Canteen and Brews as well as three medium sized well equipped conference facilities.
Reporting to theDirector of Sales & Marketingyouwill develop new sales opportunities whilst effectively servicing the needs of existing clients. Responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
What you need to be successful?
• Demonstrated sales experience in a hotel or related tourism industry
• Strong organisational, interpersonal, relationship management, influencing and negotiation skills
• Well developed time management and prioritising skills
• Understanding of digital marketing for the hotel industry and ability to take on occasional projects in this area
• Well presented with a confident, positive and approachable demeanour
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,Powerpoint)
• Sales & Marketing or Hospitality qualifications highly regarded
The ideal person for this role will be hungry for success, and love the challenge involved in winning business. You will have a proven track record of achievement in sales, preferably in the hospitality and/or tourism industry, and will impress us with your demonstrated ability to transform strong rapport with clients into solid business. Your sales flair will be complemented by strong time-management, reporting, computer and administrative skills.
• Be part of a dynamic hotel environment with a supportive and fun team
• Endless training and career development opportunities within Australia’s largest hotel group
• International discounts on Accommodation, Food and Beverage and other tourism services from day one!
To apply for this job please visit jobsataccor.com.au.