We are looking for a driven and passionate Sales Manager to join our friendly team, based in Melbourne.
Getting to know the role and your responsibilities
In this role, you will be the primary point of contact for sales enquiries for assigned contracted accounts across all market segments. You will also be responsible for establishing new business opportunities and aligning sales strategies to the requirements of the business.
- Primary point of sales liaison for a portfolio of Key Accounts
- Assisting to drive national opportunities into all Mantra Group Hotels
- Understand and develop strategies in line with key revenue drivers for properties
- Work with the wider sales team to implement strategies across the corporate and sports and entertainment market segments as directed
- Write an account plan for nominated key accounts and ensure all activities are conducted to drive materialisation, including but not limited to total account management, quarterly account reviews, entertainment and product updates
- Undertake specific revenue and sales projects as directed
- Develop relationships and align with consortia agents to grow new business for Mantra Group
- Represent Mantra Group at National, State and local Trade events
- Provide monthly sales analysis and reports within nominated time frames
- Conduct famils, site inspections and sales blitz’s are required across all market segments
What we need from you
- Previous experience within a similar role
- A desire to be an overachiever in Hotel sales
- A hands on approach and a can-do attitude
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
- Strong attention to detail, and good organisational and communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Hotel or Travel Management is a must.
What you’ll get from us
In return for your energy, hard work and sense of fun, we offer you…
- Discounted rates at over 4,000 hotels, resorts and apartments worldwide.
- Fantastic discounts with JB HIFI, BUPA, Virgin Australia, Snap Fitness and many more!
- Structured, ongoing, goal driven learning and training for your personal development
- We’re one of the largest accommodation providers in Australia and we’re still growing!
- Gain amazing exposure, working for a growing, ASX listed Company – a leader in the industry
- Career progression and diversification will be a dream with the hundreds of properties in our portfolio