Are you a master in Human Connection? Can you foster relationships and use people’s stories to drive a truly incredible customer service experience? If so, we now have an opportunity for an experienced Conference & Events Sales Executive to join our amazing team here at .
Reporting to the Associate Director of Sales & Marketing duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for responding to client enquiries
- Contacting clients to determine their meeting and event needs
- Provide quotations for conference and events proposals covering venue, function, menu and accommodation costs ensuring revenue is maximized
- Drive sales to ensure conversion targets are achieved and monitor success on a monthly basis
- Sourcing new business, coordinating events and conferences
- Liaising with the entire operations team to ensure high quality, impeccable service and experience is provided
To be successful in this role you will have a proven track record of performance, as well as:
- Previous sales experience including outbound calling and meeting established KPIs
- Knowledge of OPERA Sales & Marketing systems (desirable, but not essential)
- Offer outstanding service by providing the real deal to clients
Strong administration and coordination skills, especially in regards to deadline
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite essential
- The ability to find the “yes” in every situation, excellent attention to detail and great customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and professional telephone manner
- A friendly, outgoing personality and a high standard of personal presentation
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a highly rewarding, sought after role offering the opportunity to work with amazing industry professionals. Along with joining the Accor network of more than 4,900 hotels in over 90 countries and employ around 189,000 people. That means there’s a whole lot of amazing career experiences waiting for you!
Interested? Please send us a cover letter outlining the motivation behind your application as well as a detailed resume.