- Join a passionate team and become part of a fun and inclusive culture
- Flexible work practices, ensuring a positive work-life balance
- Great perks including event tickets, onsite car parking and gym!
At Tennis Australia (TA) we are passionate about what we do and we have ambitious plans to continue to grow our game from grassroots through to high performance. A big part of achieving this goal is providing exceptional customer support to strengthen the relationships with our stakeholders. To help us achieve this we are looking for a Customer Support Assistant to join our Customer Experience Team on a casual basis.
About the role
Reporting into a Customer Experience Coordinator, in this role you will:
- Provide prompt, professional and friendly customer service (face to face, over the phone, over live chat and via email) to all internal and external stakeholders
- Complete administration tasks on a daily and weekly basis
- Build strong and friendly relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with a team in a fast-paced environment
What you will bring to the role:
- Previous experience in a customer service role where you provided support to a diverse range of people
- Previous experience dealing with systems (highly regarded)
- Demonstrated high level administration skills with strong attention to detail and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- Strong prioritisation skills and an ability to meet tight deadlines
- A general understanding of tennis, coaching or education (highly regarded)
- You must hold (or be willing to obtain) a current Police Check and Working with Children Check.
What’s in it for you?
- Career development with a range of formal education and on the job training opportunities
- Tickets to the Australian Open & Superbox tickets to concerts and events at Rod Laver & Melbourne Arenas
- Monthly health & wellbeing activities through our Serving Your Health program
- Onsite gym & tennis facilities
- Flexible working practices & free car parking
- Salary packaging & a range of discounts from our sponsorship partners
If you think you’re up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! A copy of the position description can be found here. Please submit your resume and cover letter via our online application system. Please note, only applications submitted through our system will be considered.
Applications Close on ‘Friday 30th October at 11:00pm (AEST) however we will be reviewing applications as they are received, therefore this role may close sooner if we find the right candidate.