Australian Grand Prix Corporation
The Australian Grand Prix Corporation (AGPC) is responsible for staging two iconic international events, the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne, as well as the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix held at Phillip Island. We are internationally recognised and respected leaders on the world motorsport stage.
“Our people at AGPC” are a group of passionate and talented people who work hard all year to make these events possible. We have different specialist departments working towards a very clear common goal…providing Melbourne and Victoria with world-class international events.
The Australian Grand Prix Corporation is a fast-paced business. We enjoy working on the best of sport, events and entertainment. Our fun and dynamic environment mean our employees are constantly surrounded by unique experiences as well as a high-performing team of innovators, and we need one more.
The objective of this role is to drive positive brand outcomes and stakeholder relationships through engagement with schools and associated education groups as well as to develop and facilitate the smooth delivery of the Innovation & Technology Hub project including selling exhibitor space in the expo and administrate all associated paperwork.
You will be responsible for:
1. Undertaking proactive lead generation through a structured and disciplined approach involving: cold calling, client visits, cross selling and networking.
2. Developing/ collating all exhibitor paper work inclusive of prospectus documents, EOI forms, T&C’s documentation, working safely for the AGPC, insurance declarations, Parks Victoria documentation and debrief documentation.
3. Managing email@example.com enquiries and delivery of all schools’ communications.
4. Continually building education programs (Driving Learning and Learn Trackside) registrations/ awareness levels for event day registrations and seminars/ workshops (annual targets).
5. Coordinating seminar/ workshop timetabling process.
6. Coordinating all areas of site build and preparation for the Innovation and Technology Hub, directional signage and approvals/ set up as well as at event infrastructure build dealings.
To apply for this job please visit grandprix.applynow.net.au.