An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and dedicated B2B communications and marketing professional to join the Destination Melbourne team. If successful, you will be joining our organisation during an exciting time of expansion.
Destination Melbourne is an independent, not-for-profit tourism organisation empowering Melbourne’s visitor industry to continually enhance the visitor experience and inspiring visitors to explore and enjoy Greater Melbourne.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, and working directly with the CEO, this is a critical and influential position. We are seeking a confident and positive senior practitioner who understands the need for communications that are engaging, varied, relevant and tailored to audiences. You will have outstanding stakeholder relationship skills, a collaborative work style and a well-developed sense of political acumen. This is a chance to make your mark!
At Destination Melbourne we acknowledge the importance of work life balance. We provide a flexible working environment, celebrate birthdays, encourage training and professional development and we provide more than 20 paid annual leave days. We’re a supportive team who work hard and encourage creativity and collaboration. Also, as a conduit for Melbourne’s Visitor Industry, we offer excellent networking opportunities.
For this role you will have a proven track record and experience in:
• Developing and implementing B2B communications and marketing strategies
• B2B database segmentation and acquisition
• Developing the content strategy for B2B social media and digital channels
• Managing proactive and reactive media opportunities
• Developing narrative to successfully influence key industry stakeholders
• Effectively building relationships within organisations to help achieve business outcomes
• Managing and enhancing corporate reputation
• Developing and editing strong professional content for
multiple audiences in both print and digital environments
Applying outstanding interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills coupled with the
ability to operate independently and to influence outcomes.
• A qualification in communications, public relations or marketing is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit destination.melbourne.