As an experiential marketer who is a natural problem solver with an enthusiasm for a challenge, you will thrive in this fast paced one-of-a-kind role. Whether you are managing a budget, researching for inspiration, helping design and execute a cool new experience or planning work flows, you will always have the customer front of mind.
In this role, you will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Experience Design.
- Creative Execution – From coming up with ideas, you are passionate about stepping into the challenge of bringing them to life – you’re resourceful and creative and thrive on breaking new ground.
- An Enthusiastic Attitude – You know how to get stakeholders and customers alike excited about the experiences and products you are creating. Ego plays no part as you bounce, share and challenge ideas with the broader business.
- Project Management – You will love organizing projects, keeping them on track and thrive on perfecting the detail. You have experience in managing creative services and integrating them into existing work flows.
- Collaboration – You love people and can think of nothing better than bringing together a group and using your arsenal of collaboration skills and experience to help align large groups.Key accountabilities include:
- Assessing and assisting in identifying gaps, strengths and opportunities in current products. Help to improve or design new offerings where needed – from ideation through to execution.
- Sharing research, ideas and insights with small and large groups and being the passionate and steady face and voice of the customer at all times.
- Building and managing detailed project plans for large and small projects, including ongoing timeline and stakeholder management, meeting planning and documentation
- Proactively being connected to trends and themes in the event, hospitality and entertainment landscape globally.
- Detailed and accurate budgeting – ensuring all target customer experiences are built with a positive return on investment in mind
- Assisting senior management with developing and presenting strategies for the Board, Executive team and wider business
- Supporting the Senior Manager with administration tasks where needed
You will have:
- Demonstrable experience in experiential marketing, customer experience design or service design.
- Experience in driving projects through businesses via creative services
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a ‘what if…’ approach
- Creativity and a problem solving focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills
- Confidence in facilitating meetings and public speaking
- Proven project management experience with strong attention to detail
This role will include work outside of normal work hours and weekend work from time to time.
If this sounds like you then please apply now.
Please note: You must include your resume for you to be considered for this role.