As part of the continual evolution of Chadstone – The Fashion Capital, the five-star Hotel Chadstone Melbourne – MGallery by Sofitel will open its doors in November 2019. This is your opportunity to join the pre-opening team as Marketing Executive, reporting to the Director of Marketing. Use your creative flair and attention to detail to launch the hotel as a world class destination for travellers, diners, shoppers and executives to dine, shop, play and stay in style.
Your role and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working closely with the Director of Marketing to develop and execute the pre and post opening marketing strategies across digital, PR and traditional marketing channels
- Bring to life the hotels unique story and experiences through memorable marketing activations
- Assist with pre-opening photoshoots, videography, 360 tours and the hotels ongoing content creation strategy
- Manage the hotel social media accounts including Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin
- Create and implement restaurant and bar promotions and relevant communication plans
- Design creative marketing assets for promotions and events
- Oversee the management of hotel events and represent the brand and hotel at internal and external events
- Provide marketing support to the sales team and wider hotel team as required.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Passion and experience in imaginative & engaging content creation for social media, promotions and copywriting
- A flair for styling and creativity
- Marketing experience with a luxury hospitality venue or brand e.g. hotel, event venue, restaurant or bar
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Email marketing and WordPress would be advantageous
- Fully proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite.
The successful candidate is excited to contribute to the successful launch, and ongoing evolution, of this prestigious
luxury hotel to the Melbourne market. Apply today and be rewarded with strong career growth opportunities; great team member benefits including global accommodation discounts and access to an extensive training and development Academie.