At Tennis Australia (TA) plans are well underway to deliver the most spectacular summer of tennis in 2020. The Australian Open (AO) and AO Series Events will be back bigger and better than ever. On top of this we are launching the ATP Cup, a premier team event held across Brisbane, Perth and Sydney, that will see the world’s top male players take to the court in the lead up to the AO.
To help us deliver on our ambitious plans we have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Partnerships Lead to join our Revenue team. Reporting to the Marketing Partnerships Manager you will lead the relationship for nominated Australian Open, Australian Open Series and Tennis Australia Partners. Be responsible for executing all nominated partner contractual assets and deliver on budgeted and surplus revenue targets. Additionally you will leverage opportunities within the partner/event landscape to provide best ROI for the Partner and Tennis Australia
In this role you will:
- Administer the contractual, financial and time-line processes of the nominated partner’s agreement
- Ensure the end to end delivery of contracted partnership benefits by all departments, including delivery of on-court and venue signage, ticketing & hospitality, promotional collateral, on-line marketing material, etc.
- Actively foster Partner relationships and ensure the relevance of partner activities to the TA brand strategy and vision
- Source, evaluate and prepare recommendations for partnership opportunities that enhance the vision of TA and provide leveraging opportunities for partners
- Deliver best practice partnership management including identifying potential new assets, seamless event delivery and post event reporting.
- Implement effective measurement systems/models
What you will bring to the role:
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Proven experience in large scale event management and implementation
- Ability to manage brand equity and implementation of brand guidelines
- Strong working knowledge of Australian and International partnership at all levels and partnership brand objectives
- An ability to develop and maintain strong networking relationships
- Extensive issues and conflict management experience
- Proven experience in the development and adherence to a budget
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Sports Management, Marketing is highly desirable
- Alignment with the TA Values of: Excellence, Humility, Loyalty and Teamwork
- You must hold (or be willing to obtain) a current Police Check and Working with Children Check.
What’s in it for you?
- Career development with a range of formal education and on the job training opportunities
- Tickets to the Australian Open
- Superbox tickets to concerts and events at Rod Laver & Melbourne Arenas
- Monthly health & wellbeing activities through our Serving Your Health program
- Onsite gym & tennis facilities
- Flexible working practices
- Free car parking
- Salary packaging
- A range of discounts from our sponsorship partners
If you think you’re up to the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! For more information and a copy of the position description, please click here. Please submit your resume and cover letter via our online application system. Please note, only applications submitted through our system will be considered.
Applications Close Sunday, 26th May 2019 at 11:00pm (AEST), however we will be reviewing applications as they are received, therefore this role may close sooner if we find the right candidate.