Mantra Bell City is based in the heart of Melbourne’s vibrant inner north, just 20 minutes from Melbourne Airport and the CBD. Whether travelling in style or on a budget, looking for a new place to call home or an ideal space to hold an event, conference or wedding, Guest’s will find everything you need at Bell City. In addition to three great restaurants Mantra Bell City’s conference and events facilities are the largest C&E operation within the Mantra Group and can accommodate small meetings in our numerous conference rooms to large opulent events in our ballroom.
We are currently looking for adedicated,hardworking industry professional to join our team as a
Sales Manager – Student Accommodation and Inbound (Asian).
You will be a primary point of contact for sales enquiries across the student and inbound market segments. You will be required to have a thorough knowledge of all products within the properties, in order to ensure that all sales strategies are working with the individual needs of the properties. To support the Director of Sales and Marketing in taking strategic sales and marketing decisions to maximise the revenue opportunities within marketing and their contracted segment bases.
- Achieve weekly/monthly activity and revenue KPI’s
- Hunt & accrue new business opportunities acrossthe student and inbound market segments
- Follow sales process: Seek, build rapport, establish needs, present solutions, overcome objections, check recommendations and close the deal
- Work with all hotel based teams to align strategy and workflow.
- Lead sales meetings with clients both face to face and via phone
- Understand the key revenue drivers for assigned properties
- Work with the Director of Sales and Marketing and associated teams to implement strategies across the student and inbound segments
- Support the Director of Sales and Marketing, Revenue Manager and General Manager to build a property specific annual sales plan
- Work with Director of Sales and Marketing and Area Revenue Managers to build offers for specific clients and related tactical campaigns
- Conduct specific revenue and sales projects as directed by the Director of Sales and Marketing
- Quote on property’s specific proposal as required under the terms of national and regional accounts
- Represent Mantra Group at National, State and local Trade events
- Provide weekly/monthly sales analysis and reports within nominated time frames
- Work with the team to develop promotional material and collateral for distribution as required that maintain Mantra Group Brand Standard
- Conduct famils, site inspections and sales blitz’s are required across all market segments
- Liaise with all regional tourism bodies within the region as a primary point of contact
- Must have hotel sales experience
- Bi-Lingual (Mandarin) would be advantageous.
- Ensure that all information is kept confidential, unless otherwise advised.
- Ensure that all Occupational Health and Safety requirements for the company are met within your department. Report any workplace hazards as you see them and support the company in its endeavour to provide a safe workplace.
- Represent the company in a positive manner expounding the values, ethics and pride at all times.
- The ideal candidate for this position should have the following experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent from an accredited and renowned University.
- Must have at least 05 years of sales experience, preferably with an international hospitality company or a student accommodation provider.
- Must have a minimum of 05 years sales experience in inbound or student accommodation.
- Excellent sales skills and proven ability to influence clients to lead to higher revenue generations
- Creative and innovative approach to sales activities.
- Strong understanding of hotel operations.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Only candidates with the relevant work experience need apply.