- Permanent Full Time
- Melbourne CBD – Location
What’s on offer?
The Digital Content & Personalisation Manager will be responsible for leading an expert team who enable personalised experiences through consistent customer centric designed journeys across RACVs’ digital sales and service channels to deliver relevant content to the right person at the right time in the right channel. In this role you will be charged with designing and implementing a world class framework to analyse, design, create, communicate, measure and optimise the customer experience and performance of content via digital channels in line with business objectives.
Reporting to the Head of Digital your responsibilities will include:
· Develop digital content strategy that supports marketing and member engagement plan
· Create reusable structured content and data that enables responsive content and fragments across all digital channels
· Manage content deployment to digital channels
· Create customer experience strategies based off analytics, CRM, 1st and 3rd party data
· Influence and support the development and unlocking of innovative initiatives that will enable new digital marketing and personalisation capability
· Report the results of optimisation campaigns and to provide clear and actionable recommendations to key stakeholders
What we are looking for?
· Five (5) years’ experience working as a Digital Content Manager, Content Strategist or Senior Digital Copywriter
· Experience with and expert understanding of digital best practices and / or user experience
· Strong management and leadership skills
· Prior experience writing for digital, app-based platforms.to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams
· Proven experience interacting with and presenting to individuals at all levels, especially the executive level.
If you are a Digital Content & Personalisation Manager with strong interpersonal skills and looking to make your mark with one of Victoria’s most well-regarded brands, please apply.