Website The Dolphin Apartments
Relax, Refresh & Renew
The Dolphin Apartments is an established and highly reputable property along the Great Ocean Road. Having been recently renovated with the emphasis on providing a home away from home in a relaxed and welcoming environment we are seeking relief managers to assist and complement the current managers. The ideal management team will be motivated and professional hands on operators.
Daily Tasks and responsibilities include:
· Managing and working with the cleaning team ensuring the 4.5+ star standard is met
· Managing reservations within the PMS by phone and internet
· Assist with and completing maintenance as needed within the apartments and the external of the property.
· High standard of customer service for all guests during reception hours
· Being available outside of reception hours for emergency assistance.
· Daily balancing of takings and cash management
· Ordering supplies and dealing with supplier reps when required.
· Problem solving across all facets of the business to ensure smooth operations and minimal disruption for guests and staff.
· Working with the General Managers to achieve financial goals and budgets.
· Assist with marketing and promotions when required
Providing a high standard of personalised customer service is essential in this role along with maintaining the property at a level equivalent to that of a city location.
This position is best suited to a couple who have experience in the accommodation industry and looking to work part time in a lovely coastal town.
Live in accommodation can be provided for the right applicants. The salary is competitive with the opportunity to earn additional in cleaning and maintenance work.
Full training of our operations would be provided and the right team would be able to assist for a period of up to 10 – 14 days at a time.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact us for further details.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.