VTIC wishes the best of luck to its members entered in the upcoming Qantas Australian Tourism Awards, to be held at the Cairns Convention Centre on Friday 2 March.
The awards are the pinnacle of achievement for the Australian tourism industry, recognising and promoting excellence.
We wish the nominated VTIC members all the best at this year’s awards in the following categories:
• Melbourne Museum – Major Tourist Attractions
• Central Deborah Gold Mine – Heritage and Cultural Tourism
• Mornington Peninsula Tourism – Specialised Tourism Services
• Melbourne Convention + Visitors Bureau – Meetings and Business Tourism
• Auswalk Walking Holidays – Adventure Tourism
• Baby Hammerheads at Melbourne Aquarium – Tourism Marketing
• Habitat HQ – Backpacker Accommodation
• bothfeet walking lodge – Unique Accommodation
• Crown Metropol – Luxury Accommodation
• Alto Hotel on Bourke – Qantas Award for Excellence in Sustainable Tourism
For more information about the awards and how to buy tickets, click here.