2016 VTIC Regional Roadshow - Melbourne The Victoria Tourism Industry Council is on the road and visiting you! Come along to
2016 VTIC Regional Roadshow – Melbourne
The Victoria Tourism Industry Council is on the road and visiting you!
Come along to our 2-hour ‘Roadshow’ and get together with your industry peers to hear how you can leverage your business, share ideas, successes and liaise with the people who represent your industry.
Meet the VTIC team over some refreshments and choose two of the following workshops each running concurrently for approximately 45 minutes:
Workshop 1: Why enter the RACV Victorian Tourism Awards? (1st Session only)
- Why Enter?
- What you will achieve…
- Entrant testimonials
- What resources are required?
- Choosing the right category
- Understanding the rules
Workshop 2: Developing a sound business with VTIC and Tourism Accreditation
- VTIC Policy and Event update
- How to access to business tools offered by VTIC
- Why be accredited?
- Where will accreditation take your business?
- Learn of the specific accreditation requirements
- Introduction of the new online accreditation system
Workshop 3: Planning your Tourism Awards submission and what has changed in 2016? (2nd Session only)
- Tap into Victoria’s tourism success
- 2016 Program changes
- Planning your submission
- Go behind the scenes & discover your best chance at winning (a judge’s perspective)
- Accessing support and help
Must I register? It’s free after all…
True. But we would really like to know who and how many to expect on the night. So yes, please register.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Nope. Remember ‘Green is Good’. We will have your details at the door.
Do I need to be a VTIC member to attend?
No, we welcome anyone in the tourism industry. If you’re not a member now, hopefully you will see the benefits and join soon.
(Tuesday) 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
186 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000, Australia
Victoria Tourism Industry Councilinfo@vtic.com.au