Fair Work Commission update In partnership with digital marketing company Webfirm, VTIC will stage the first of our free webinars for 2018 on Wednesday 21 February at
Fair Work Commission update
In partnership with digital marketing company Webfirm, VTIC will stage the first of our free webinars for 2018 on Wednesday 21 February at 10.30am.
Keeping up to date with developments in employment law should be a priority for all businesses today.
The Fair Work Commission makes a range of decisions on issues such as unfair dismissal, bullying and dispute settlement which are relevant to all workplaces. This webinar focuses on recent Commission decisions which guide the way businesses should address workplace issues, the processes that should be applied when considering what action to take and the potential consequences of failing to do so properly.
The webinar covers:
- Updates on recent unfair dismissal, stop-bullying and adverse action cases
- Dos and don’ts when investigating workplace issues
- The Commission’s discretion when taking into account “any other relevant matters”
- The consequences of getting it wrong
- Tips and tricks for businesses of all sizes
- Important developments in the use of fixed-term contracts
Richard Williams and the experienced team from the Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry’s Workplace Relations Team will take you through all you need to know – in particular, what to do and what not to do.
This is first webinar for 2018 is certainly one not to be missed.
(Wednesday) 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Victoria Tourism Industry Councilinfo@vtic.com.au